The Amplified Study Bible features verse by verse study notes and the text of the newly revised Amplified translation, using a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages. This is paired with over 5,000 concise study notes that provide helpful, practical, application-oriented comments on passages of Scripture and open the Word for readers to apply it to life.
- A unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages
- More than 5000 concise study notes
- 330 practical theological notes draw attention to important doctrinal content in the Bible and explain how to apply it every day
- Book introductions give background information about each of the Bible’s 66 Books
- A topical index provides an alphabetical listing of key words and study topics and their related passages
- Full-color maps to enhance your study
- 10.5-point type size