Learning to control the tongue is a lifelong pursuit. That’s why it’s so important for you as parents to help your children learn to tame their tongues from the moment they begin to talk.
Certified behavioral consultant Deborah Pegues offers invaluable insights for parents who long to help their children learn what to say and how to say it and what not to say. With humor and wisdom, Deborah devotes chapters to teaching your kid's such important lessons as
- speaking respectfully to an adult
- using their indoor voice
- knowing when to speak up and when to remain quiet
- giving and accepting compliments
- expressing anger appropriately
- admitting mistakes or wrongdoing
- talking to God
Stories, soul-searching questions, and scripturally based personal affirmations combine to make each reading applicable and life changing for you and your family.